ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few from yesterdays wedding....

Yesterday was my forth wedding, so I'm not the most experienced, but you've got to start somewhere!

The weather was up and down throughout the day. It started amazingly well, blue sky and sun. Then as the ceremony started, it pissed it down. Then stopped as it finished (literally). Then pissed it down again later. Luckily we had great weather in the evening which I tried to make the most of!

The pics...

DSC8803.jpg

DSC8811.jpg

DSC8831.jpg

DSC8847.jpg

DSC8959.jpg

DSC8964.jpg

DSC9008.jpg

DSC9033.jpg

DSC9057.jpg

DSC9084.jpg

DSC9130.jpg

DSC9180.jpg

DSC9223.jpg

DSC9560.jpg

DSC9568.jpg

DSC9570.jpg

DSC9573.jpg

DSC9597.jpg

DSC9639.jpg

DSC9694.jpg

DSC9864.jpg

DSC9961.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
^^^ typical disco that last pic - spot the bloke.com!

Brilliant!

I've looked at a lot of portfolios for wedding 'togs and the standard seems to be so hit and miss. They're either awesome and want £5k for the day or they look like they turn up with a D40 and kit lens and still want £1500.

Well as usual, I wasn't fully confident I would be able to deliver quality photos, if you know what I mean.

Hence why I charged what I did......nothing.

(they are mates, so it was a kind of favour again)

Ph1 172
Hi we are looking for someone to do our weeding pictures next year in May. Are you willing to travel live in Portsmouth? Also do you have a rough price? PM me if your interested.

oh great pictures by the way.

I'm really not sure if I'd want to do it Setone, but only because I'd want to protect you, if that doesn't sound strange lol!

All 4 of the weddings I've done are for mates, so there is a little bit less pressure (but still a lot!).

I would be so worried that I wouldn't be able to deliver on the day, and that's the reason I'd be hesitant to do it.

That's my disclaimer lol, if you're still interested then let me know :)

Oil Burner
Lovely shots mate. I really like the shots outside into the sun. Wish i had the confidence to shoot head on into the sun like that!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Great shots as ever Mr Freeman.

I'm really not sure if I'd want to do it Setone, but only because I'd want to protect you, if that doesn't sound strange lol!

All 4 of the weddings I've done are for mates, so there is a little bit less pressure (but still a lot!).

I would be so worried that I wouldn't be able to deliver on the day, and that's the reason I'd be hesitant to do it.

Lovely shots mate. I really like the shots outside into the sun. Wish i had the confidence to shoot head on into the sun like that!

You lot sound like women .. 1: "I'm so fat and ugly you look amazing" .. 2: "ohrrrmaaahgooodd nah you're way skinnier than me .. I look like a hippo" .. 1: "no way you get all the boys looking at you......" etc.

Get a grip... you both put most people's photos on here to shame every damn time you post.

:star:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Dan you're too doubtful of your skills!

They are some excellent pictures mate, and you could charge a fair rate for them part time! Doing something you love and getting paid for it!

Camel gti
Just for the record I have asked TheEvilGiraffe many times to shoot weddings with me, his excuse for not wanting to was the same as Dans and dunganick!.....

Wasn't it now Rob :rasp:

PS, Dan just go for it.