ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few new evening pics...(no 56k)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
been bored as hell tonight so i went to take some pics:D got a little dent in one of my rear 1/4 panels but getting it sorted soon and getting a new bonnet ( fiberglass ) as the current one is fucked. oh also getting a set of lightweight buckets... enjoy.
DSCF1785Medium.jpg

DSCF1787Medium.jpg

DSCF1790Medium.jpg

DSCF1791Medium.jpg

DSCF1794Medium.jpg

DSCF1795Medium.jpg

DSCF1796Medium.jpg

DSCF1798Medium.jpg

DSCF1799Medium.jpg

DSCF1800Medium.jpg

DSCF1801Medium.jpg

DSCF1802Medium.jpg

DSCF1804Medium.jpg

DSCF1805Medium.jpg

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
good stuff mate you've caught the bug now;)

Don't wanna see anymore photoshoots in that car park or your drive though..:rasp: ;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Notorious said:
good stuff mate you've caught the bug now;)

Don't wanna see anymore photoshoots in that car park or your drive though..:rasp: ;)

lol:D promise the next lot will be in some green land....

Looks as good as ever (shame about the dent though) but I read your getting it sorted.
I'd get some clear fogs on it mate, as I don't really like then yellow ones.

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Looking smart mate! I remember seein a lot of the back of it at santa pod on sunday LOL Yer the steering wheel looks sweet

Clio
wow!! never seen one looking that clean!! u can tell ya take good care of her!! cant believe how clean it is!! looks lovely!!

Waheyy one of the few cars on CS i can say i've been in but i absolutely love it should be good with the new bonnet on too! keep the fogs they're retro!