ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a few pics of my 172

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
just a few pics of my 172, what do you guys think?

so far it's got:
kw varient 2 coilovers
15" 2118s
carbon fibre bonnet
front strut brace
pipercross viper induction kit
magnecore ht leeds
upgraded spark plugs
uprated ktr rear brake kit with red stuff pads
tarox sport japan front discs with ferodo ds2500 pads
clear side repeaters
carbon fiber reclining bucket seats
group n remap by k tec
carbon fibre splitter
janspeed sports cat
powerflow exhuast
uprated twisted type lower engine mount bushes
goodridge braded hoses

Attachments

• DSC00863.JPG
    DSC00863.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC00865.JPG
    DSC00865.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC00866.JPG
    DSC00866.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00871.JPG
    DSC00871.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC00869.JPG
    DSC00869.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 143
  CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
cheers guys- i've had it for 3 years but dont get to use it that much cause im away with the army a lot. so when i come back i normally have spare cash to put into it ;-)

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
i forgot to put these pics in. I only went down to k tec to get a group n remap and ended up buying these too :p whoopsie!

3 pairs were custom made for k tec, 1 pair in their new project car (looks amazing), one pair in mine, and i think they have another set still for sale.

Attachments

• DSC00873.JPG
    DSC00873.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC00874.JPG
    DSC00874.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 132

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
:) :)

very nice indeed! Good spec.

how much you pay for the seats of you dont mind?

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
k tec sorted out me a cracking deal, the remap, washer jet pump, seats, sub frames and the rest including fitting was just under a grand. I think the seats and sub frames were about 700, but dont quote me!

RenaultSport 172.
looks aweome

what'dya recon to thise V2's?...heard those are the best coilovers for my lupo but never been in a car running them?

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
like ur idea, but im cr*p at that kinda thing. Know any1 that could do them to a good quality for me?

Golf
Looks awesome mate, when ave got some spare cash am definetely getting meself a set of white 2118's

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
im thinking of changing my exhaust system when im back from iraq. at present its a ktec sports cat with power flow custom exhaust. but want a decat and race system.

k tec stealh and decat, or yozza sport decat and oe of there systems?

not bothered how loud really as im pretty much partially death due to my job! but 98db is prob the limit due to track days?

any ideas guys?

Renaultsport Clio 172
congrats for your car..its amazing...where can I to buy seats like yours?

regards

i forgot to put these pics in. I only went down to k tec to get a group n remap and ended up buying these too :p whoopsie!

3 pairs were custom made for k tec, 1 pair in their new project car (looks amazing), one pair in mine, and i think they have another set still for sale.