ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of my 172

Citreon Berlingo MPV
As requested in the thread below, here are some more pics of the whole car.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=413172

on the outside very standard apart from a few give aways, recessed exhaust, lower because of coilovers and to the sharp eyed an intercooler at the front. Just got some tiny marks to get rid off, dress the engine bay and the car will be mint.

IMG_5762.jpg

I am anal about clean alloys, all four are like this including the spare

IMG_5768.jpg

I am also as fussy about the interior

IMG_5773.jpg

Little bit of tidying in the engine bay, some new hoses perhaps, header tank etc... and that's it......Complete

IMG_5736.jpg

DCi 100
Looks like your a pro at the old cleaning :)

No chance of getting one of those engine covers (for lack of knowledge on actaul name), spray it same colour as car?

Citreon Berlingo MPV
Have thought about that, got one in the garage !!

Looks like your a pro at the old cleaning :)

No chance of getting one of those engine covers (for lack of knowledge on actaul name), spray it same colour as car?

Aha! My mate James who works there came out looking for me telling me about your car! Such a lovely looking sleeper there pal. He was saying that you were going to be having it retuned or something to 3**bhp, dont want to say unless its a secret:) Really want to see this in the flesh and maybe take a little ride in it:)

Nick

Citreon Berlingo MPV
No retuning required, the car is running approx 300 bhp and around 280 lbs ft at present. (it's a very small world!!!)

Aha! My mate James who works there came out looking for me telling me about your car! Such a lovely looking sleeper there pal. He was saying that you were going to be having it retuned or something to 3**bhp, dont want to say unless its a secret:) Really want to see this in the flesh and maybe take a little ride in it:)

Nick

Citreon Berlingo MPV
no I think he was confused, I am quite satisfied with 300bhp and have spent far to much anyway!

Oh right, he was just saying it was going to be around 370bhp soon! Maybe he was getting a little too excited, he doesn't normally get ott about clios but he was about yours!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Absolutely love it. It's fantastic to see a std looking "Weapon" Interior/exterior well detailed and oem rims look cracking!

it's a credit to you.

rps13
polished plenum/ rail guard/ engine mount would tie in with the hard pipes an absolute treat mate

DSC00060-1.jpg

Last edited: