ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of my 182!

172 Cup
Sun was out had some time thought id go take some pics! Pretty pleased with them seen as it was with a crappy £100 camera!

check them out tell me what u think!

100_1477.jpg

100_1475.jpg

100_1459.jpg

100_1439.jpg

100_1424.jpg

100_1420.jpg

100_1419.jpg

100_1417.jpg

100_1401.jpg

172 Cup
cheers guys! The exhaust is a decat custom powerflow, really nice rasp sound, love it! works well with breathing mods!

1 question can someone answer me! I was in ikea car park tonight and saw the dark blue/ racing blue/ metallic or whatever colour lol not the light blue but the dark metallic one on the 182 anyway it had the cup pack wheels like mine but were substantially darker, i thought it was the light at first but they were really alot darker than mine! Whats the difference??

172 Cup
system was 450 fitted! so if i dont have the anthracite wheels that means i dont have the cup packs? i got the splitter and the spoiler though! im confused lol!

172 Cup
i like to leave it pretty standard but thinking of geting some wheels, lightweight, how much realisticly am i looking for to get some trophy wheels?

172 Cup
Do you think it would look good slammed though? I really am worried about it though as car history experience = major problems when lowered! I would only want it lowered a little bit!

E92 M3
cheers guys! The exhaust is a decat custom powerflow, really nice rasp sound, love it! works well with breathing mods!

1 question can someone answer me! I was in ikea car park tonight and saw the dark blue/ racing blue/ metallic or whatever colour lol not the light blue but the dark metallic one on the 182 anyway it had the cup pack wheels like mine but were substantially darker, i thought it was the light at first but they were really alot darker than mine! Whats the difference??

mite hav just had the refurb in a different colour cos when i had mine done it was a little lighter

Focus ST
Looks tidy mate, not sure on the silver trumpet

Black badges, black trumpet, black bullets... SLAM

09 GIXXER 750!!!

How much was your powerflow system?