ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from Paris

I had a quick business trip to Paris yesterday, luckily for me I was finished at lunchtime and my return flight was at 9pm.

As I had my camera with me I spent the day wondering Paris :)

DSC_1109.jpg

DSC_1104.jpg

DSC_1095.jpg

DSC_1152.jpg

DSC_1116-1.jpg

DSC_1160.jpg

DSC_1124.jpg

DSC_1164.jpg

DSC_1127.jpg

DSC_1167.jpg

Most of them are snapshot style photos, I still need to build up a bit more confidence taking photos in REALLY busy places like the underground - the amount of looks you get is quite amusing!

Enjoy :)

E87 118d M Sport
nice work as usual dan. some different shots for the site! impressed.

great pic of the louvre. would like to go there!

Gives me a little bit of inspiration for my slightly longer trip next month. Good shots, particularly like the one of the couple sat watching the ferris wheel.

Gives me a little bit of inspiration for my slightly longer trip next month. Good shots, particularly like the one of the couple sat watching the ferris wheel.

lol thanks.

I had to be a bit stealthy for that shot, as I only had my 24-70, so it's not got that much reach on it, so I had to get quite close. I'm sure the women heard to shutter and started to turn round, but I walked off as soon as I get the shutter!

Is your left leg shorter than your right?

Other than that I love them :)

lol! Yeh a bit ;)

Another shot, I think this is just too busy. I tried to get that shot capturing peoples movement, but as I had no tripod I had to find things to put the camera on :(

Not entirely happy, but I'll be out in Cheltenham this week for some better shots :)

DSC_1113.jpg

Oil Burner
some superb shots there Dan.

If i could crit them at all it would be the slightly wonky horizon on a few of them.

Would also like to see more colour shots, its what normally jumps out at me from your photos.

A silver Honda
Paris ones are lovely.

Did you use a ND filter on the Cheltenham one or just a really high aperture?

Fine work as usual :)

Thanks

Paris ones are lovely.

Did you use a ND filter on the Cheltenham one or just a really high aperture?

Fine work as usual :)

That was still in Paris, i'll be out on Cheltenham this week :)

No ND in Paris as I didnt pack one :(

Just the smallest aperture I could use, it was a sunny day as you can see, so I couldnt get a very low shutter speed.