ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A great way to start the day!

Getting my car out the garage this morning and I noticed the right-hand plastic exhaust trim hanging off! (this is the 3rd time this has happened!) :mad:

After the last two fell off and waiting almost a month for the last replacement one from Renault, I decided to glue it on using Aroldite (sp) the weekend. Which seemed to work, I let it dry for a good 4 hours and still its came off! WTF! :mad:

Can I have a hug please? :(

*hug*.. note.. Im no gay..

Take it to renault and complain.. lol. My friend has a Megane 225 and everytime he complains about something faulty or something theyve failed to fix makes them clean, polish and hoover it.. Hes banned from renault walker now for taking the piss.. lol. The manager rang him up and said.. everything I do for you isnt acceptable so I suggest you find another dealer and dont return. hehe. Legend.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

everything I do for you isnt acceptable so I suggest you find another dealer and dont return

you got me in stitches, ive taken my car to renault today so am going to give it a go.