ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Hello from me and Herefordshire & Worcester meet feeler.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi guys,
I've been given the job of being a West Midlands Area Rep along side @Don
At current there are good regular meets in the North section of WM however not much in the South as it's such a big area to cover. Dates, times and location dependant on what those of you in the area think.
Many Thanks
Jack

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Guys, show your support for @..Jack.. Lets get this area up and back as one of the most prominent parts of the UK. There are things in the pipeline for both the (West) West Midlands and the (East) West Midlands as well as the South. I know the Winter months are not the best for meets, but come Summer 2015...we both want this Area to be seen to be friendly (as it always has been) and proud :)

Hey, didn't get a notification for this!

In terms of people around Worcester, there's about 6 or 7 Sports, but none of them I've seen are on CS. I spent 2 years posting spotted threads and only once someone replied xD

There's a few people I know in west mids and in general who may come along @Tash182 , @Cerrone, @Loz H , @Darius , @mharvey (maybe), @daveski, @Whetty, @Renault Wolverhampton , @daveski , @sbridgey , @cs_dave , @DaveDreads , @B00mer , @cswalmsley , @stokie4ker

Will tag more if I can think of anymore, pretty sure that's most of them (apologies if I missed you).

There's also MartinR, but he's banned iirc (from here), I can ask him on fbook though once we know.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey, didn't get a notification for this!

In terms of people around Worcester, there's about 6 or 7 Sports, but none of them I've seen are on CS. I spent 2 years posting spotted threads and only once someone replied xD

There's a few people I know in west mids and in general who may come along @Tash182 , @Cerrone, @Loz H , @Darius , @mharvey (maybe), @daveski, @Whetty, @Renault Wolverhampton , @daveski , @sbridgey , @cs_dave , @DaveDreads , @B00mer , @cswalmsley , @stokie4ker

Will tag more if I can think of anymore, pretty sure that's most of them (apologies if I missed you).

There's also MartinR, but he's banned iirc (from here), I can ask him on fbook though once we know.
Yeah I've never seen a member in Hereford either.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
@Dan can you put a link to this on Faceache asking people from the area to put their names down so I can get a rough idea?
Cheers
Jack

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Sounds good, when were you thinking?
I'm not sure yet not wanting to overlap with Dons Meets so something like the fourth .....day of the month, not sure which day as it depends on what those who might be attending think.

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
Attended a few meets but since I started my new job I haven't attended as much as I'd like. Need to start attending a bit more again! Will keep an eye out for upcoming meets.

Thanks for tagging me @Addicted :)

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah a monthly meet somewhere down there doesn't sound too shabby! Grab some food & talk s**t about matts golf...😅
Yeah maybe every so often throw something a bit different in too like bowling or if you're into golfing then that or go karting all depends on what people want to do.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Let me know times and dates and ill try best to attend.
Congrats on the position too

FF Artic 182
Rather scoop my eyes out with a tea spoon than go play golf.
But yeah im good for meets etc :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I know they are now doing 'foot golf' where you have a ball like a football and bigger holes and literally kick the football with the lads on a round without dressing like a nob jockey

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
That's good then as I can't stand Golf either.
I know they are now doing 'foot golf' where you have a ball like a football and bigger holes and literally kick the football with the lads on a round without dressing like a nob jockey

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
That's good then as I can't stand Golf either.
Likewise mate. I've never done Golf in my life. I know someone who's family own a Golf Course and she was saying about it...hence how I know

foot-golf_tout.jpg