ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Hello from me and Herefordshire & Worcester meet feeler.

02 Clio Sport 172 Full Fa
You'll regularly see my black 182 around bowl xtreme as I work in Perdiswell so I'm there 5/6 days a week, though I live in Kidderminster now

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Right how does the 27th November sound 6:30 PM yet to decide venue depends on public view

BG182ff,explod Focus
@stokie4ker far for you bud?

Congratulations on the job Jack, nice to see a boy from the shires come good.
I'm sure some wise man suggested having a Staffordshire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire subgroup within the WM area, who was that?

You know me Loz, I love the meets where I get to have fun on the drive there rather than having meets just off a motorway junction.

Yep I'm up for it, I'm down for meeting whereever - depends what you want to do.

For food - The Fox Inn just out of Worcester is decent, not brilliant for parking but that wouldn't matter if there's not many of us.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep I'm up for it, I'm down for meeting whereever - depends what you want to do.

For food - The Fox Inn just out of Worcester is decent, not brilliant for parking but that wouldn't matter if there's not many of us.

Doesn't look like it so far does it... Might have to adjust the date depending.

RenaultSport 182
Hey guys! im new to the forum and based in worcester with my 182. Add me in as a contact on any meets or let me know when and where. Can also help arrange anything happening around this area if need be.

RenaultSport 182

Hook me a line if your ever out and about round worcester mate seing as im from here too

RenaultSport 182
Will do :smile:

What colour 182 do you have? Only seen an RB182 with stripes recently!
I have a silver 182 with the gunmetal grey wheels. You probably wouldnt have seen me before because i used to live in upton upon severn but only just moved back in to worcester! What are you driving?

I have a silver 182 with the gunmetal grey wheels. You probably wouldnt have seen me before because i used to live in upton upon severn but only just moved back in to worcester! What are you driving?

Ohhh, cool :)

I had a Silver 182 also, but recently sold it for a Golf R :) so if you see a Red one around, it's probably me! (not seen another Red in Worc anyway).

There's not that many Clio's in Worc tbh, at least when I see some, they're never on here lol!

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Right December won't be brilliant for starting a new meet so I'm proposing the 4th Thursday of every month starting January, will create an event and we will mix the location around a bit.

RenaultSport 182
Might be best to keep it to like the 1st or 2nd Thursday of each month to save confusion and getting days wrong lol. (Knowing from past experience of having it on the 4th Thursday! ) lol

Well given that Jack is a rep at the other side of the West Mids, having it in the gap of the other WM sounds like a good idea, gives people like me a much better chance of attending when it's not an hour away and I have to travel in rushhour, when it doubles the time :).

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Well given that Jack is a rep at the other side of the West Mids, having it in the gap of the other WM sounds like a good idea, gives people like me a much better chance of attending when it's not an hour away and I have to travel in rushhour, when it doubles the time :).
It'll have a gap of 2 weeks from Dons meet in case the same people want to come and then it's not a same old kind of thing and it allows those who aren't so close to the other meet to have one here. The date will be set as with the last one I think it was only me and Addicted who could make the date. If it's fixed people tend to make time.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Happy days. Im going to see if I can get some of my old renault friends to come and get some numbers up!
Brilliant :) if you can put in your Rsvp +(however many) unless they are members on here that'd be brilliant.

Pearl Black 172
Just saw this. Not been around for a while but still have the Clio. Will be back to my main once I get round to selling the leon

Pearl Black 172
St. Peter's, used to see your Clio around (usually round warndon if I remember correctly). Black Leon Cupra R, but there are a few round here at the mo