ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A hump too far.....

Beetle
some of you may remember i fitted a golf vr6 splitter to the front of my valver, well as of today it is no more:dapprove: :clown: lol, it used to scrape on every bump and then this is the result of entering the co-op carpark this afternoon.:eek:

Before:
splitterdrive.jpg

and after....
splbrok1a.jpg

splbrok2a.jpg

splbrok3a.jpg

hehe, should have a normal valver one fitted again by the end of the week:D

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looked gash anyways mate!

Get your standard one back on there. Love the look of a standard-ish naples on the phase 2 rims...:D

Mk2 Golf GTI
Scott-16v! said:
lol just a bit, original one will look better i reckon

That's what the majority of us said when you fitted it!!!

Good riddance to bad rubbish, lol

Beetle
spirez said:
That's what the majority of us said when you fitted it!!!

Good riddance to bad rubbish, lol
i seem to recall it was a split decsion rather than a majority either way;)

Mk2 Golf GTI
Ah well, as long as you've seen the light! Anyway, votes don't count form the likes of Final Maxim and CD Mullins ;-)

How the f**k do you put smilies in on this new forum?!

Beetle
Tom_16v said:
Did you fit the old one on the back?
yep see below:
rear2.jpg

pic is a bit blurred though so you can't really see it properly, no chance of puttin that back on as its been cut to fit. bought one off lunner though so all is well:D

Beetle
no need to to talk like an arsehole.:rolleyes: i liked it whilst it was on, but now realise the valver one is better

Last edited:
the standard one on the rear end looks really cool (you never see any one do that to valvers) if it was me i'd just get a standard one for the front (or maybe a seat ibiza one - they look sh*t hot & aren't as deep as the vr6 one)

Beetle
^ive bought a valver one off lunner;)
got the inspiration for the rear from a valver on here, blue one with big 5 spoke white wheels