ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

D11CUP RB182 project thread

Renault Clio 182
Due to a house move with next no parking, I am going to reluctantly be putting the car up for sale soon! :cry: The car has also been spending a lot of time sat in my garage over the last few months as I've been driving something else daily. I've been using the Clio for a short trip once a week. Mileage currently sat at 115,500. I will have a proper ad up in the next few weeks but feel free to drop me a message if any of you are interested!

IMG_2978.jpegIMG_2979.jpegIMG_2980.jpegIMG_2981.jpegIMG_2982.jpegIMG_2977.jpeg

997.1, Caddy, e208
If it wasn't for sharkys trophy, this would be the most expensive Clio ever, every owner seems to have spent £4k on it!

Must be mint by now?

I'm joking of course, it's clearly in great condition and owners have spared no expense in maintaining it. Good luck with the sale!

Renault Clio 182
If it wasn't for sharkys trophy, this would be the most expensive Clio ever, every owner seems to have spent £4k on it!

Must be mint by now?

I'm joking of course, it's clearly in great condition and owners have spared no expense in maintaining it. Good luck with the sale!
Haha, it was in good condition when I purchased, however yes, I haven't held back in spending more to make sure a couple of smaller areas were tidied up. It is more or less mint now!! I'm just trying not to drive it as it makes me want to keep hold of it :ROFLMAO: