ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little help?

Clio 182 Silver
Hi

I have a strange issue with my 182. When I use anything electrical ( Electric windows button, Windscreen wipers). I get a click from what I believe is the fuse box next to the glove compartment.

I was going to put some sound proofing in here to stop the noise from bugging me, however I have reservations as to the safety and fire proof of this.

Besides my idea for a fix this does not sound normal.

One other thing that bugs me which I imagine is going to be hard to diagnose. I have a sort of drum noise from rear drivers side wheel area. I have asked people and been told could be parcel shelf but thats in tight. Maybe wheel nuts but there all tight.

Hard to explain but sounds like a nail on a drum lol.

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Clio 182 Silver
Is there anyway I can stop it? Do I need to replace anything..

Or should I just try quiet the sound with some sound proofing.

Thanks for your help

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Nothing you can do about it tbh.. You could try sound deadening but cant see it helping.. Turn ur radio up :rasp:

Clio 182 Silver
Ill try and record it from with in the car. It does sound like its outside?

I have no clue about cars? couldnt be breaks or something around that area? sounds near wheel.

But it could well be in boot...