ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little help?

Car  Clio 182 Silver
Hi

I have a strange issue with my 182. When I use anything electrical ( Electric windows button, Windscreen wipers). I get a click from what I believe is the fuse box next to the glove compartment.

I was going to put some sound proofing in here to stop the noise from bugging me, however I have reservations as to the safety and fire proof of this.

Besides my idea for a fix this does not sound normal.

One other thing that bugs me which I imagine is going to be hard to diagnose. I have a sort of drum noise from rear drivers side wheel area. I have asked people and been told could be parcel shelf but thats in tight. Maybe wheel nuts but there all tight.

Hard to explain but sounds like a nail on a drum lol.

Any help would be much appreciated

thanks
 
Is there anyway I can stop it? Do I need to replace anything..

Or should I just try quiet the sound with some sound proofing.

Thanks for your help
 
Nothing you can do about it tbh.. You could try sound deadening but cant see it helping.. Turn ur radio up :rasp:
 
Ill try and record it from with in the car. It does sound like its outside?

I have no clue about cars? couldnt be breaks or something around that area? sounds near wheel.

But it could well be in boot...
 
Back
Top