ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little update....contains a wee bit of colour

Well after a few months of staying as it was, I've now added a few parts to the car.

These include,
Civic Type R aerial,
RS Grille
Fresh plates (including a 3/4 size front one)
New tyres all round

and also a clean and....a wee bit of colour

P1060771.jpg

P1060764.jpg

P1060765.jpg

P1060766.jpg

P1060763.jpg

Pictures are a bit iffy and I don't expect you all to like it but it gives the car a bit more personality and I like to stand out from the crowd

Not bad for nearly 100,000 miles I think.

Next plans are,
16V badges orange with black detail
Colour code
Lowered 45mm I think
172 Headlights (got HIDs fitted to the current ones but they are too bright)
Wheels

Probably won't get it all done as I will probably swap for something else next year I think

But all C+C welcome :)

Oh and one for Danny_172,
P1060788.jpg

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
the colour coded interior looks great :) how much you get you typer r ariel for :) i also have the same alloys as you you thinking about upgrading or keeping them?

The aerial I got for a fiver off here I think. They come up every now and then.

As for wheels, if I get round to it I'm thinking about the 16" 172 Wheels to keep with the OEM theme

Got my Team Heko wind deflectors fitted today :D Got a new engine cover on its way and have 16V badges in the shed painted up orange awaiting some laquer.

Could be lowered soon aswell as my insurance wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be :D

Good Times ahead (apart from the fact its going to hit 100k this month :( )

172DD Cup
i'm liking the orange especially in the interior. it's lairy but easy on the eye at the same time :)

Just a quick pic of the wind deflectors for you mate, not the best as I just took it on the drive,

P1060808.jpg

Looks nice, do you have any close up pics of the type r ariel fitted mate?

I'll get some tomorrow for you mate. Its just a short stubby aerial really although the base is ever so slightly bigger than the the bit on the car but you have to be up really close to even notice it