ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A morning amongst the blue bells....

Last day off before work, mostly spent behind the camera. (the rest of the day I will be too)

Read in full on my blog: http://www.danfreemanphotography.com/2011/05/a-morning-amongst-the-blue-bells/

DSC5139.jpg

DSC5228.jpg

DSC5257.jpg

Then some 'normal' photography ;)

DSC5298.jpg

DSC5294.jpg

...and then a play whilst leaving the woods:

DSC5315.jpg

DSC5319.jpg

That is an awesome road for rigging a car, but it's too busy (like a car a minute, but that's still too much :()

Oil Burner
1, 2 and 3 are stunning dude.

What ND filters do you use? I need to get one - all this good weather is causing me slow pan issues!

Just a bog standard Hoya NDx8 (screw in)

And the Lee Big Stopper - epic filter! But rarer than rocking hors.........you get the idea.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Awsome stuff as always :D - how the hell do you keep the D3 on the bike/car though? lol

lol....with a bloody strong clamp/suction mount!

I love my D3, I've had no regrets spending so much on it......but it is a tad heavy. I'd love a D7000, but I can't justify the money for a secondary camera :(

Great shots.

How do you find the stereo btw, I've always liked them but never had chance to ride one. Defiantly look the they have great potential.

Great shots.

How do you find the stereo btw, I've always liked them but never had chance to ride one. Defiantly look the they have great potential.

Love it! I had a Scott Ransom before, it was a bit too heavy and hardcore for my needs. The stereo is just right, rugged as hell but better on longer distances.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Amazing shots as always! Is the clamp you using top secret or can you share some info on it?

I need one that cam support the weight of my 1D2 which is roughly the same weight as the D3

Last edited:
  I love Lamp
Stunning shots, and imaginartive too, the colours on the bike ones are lovely. Makes me want to get a decent camera and take up photography but I know I wouldn't get anything like that and quit after a few hours lol :(

Amazing shots as always! Is the clamp you using top secret or can you share some info on it?

I need one that cam support the weight of my 1D2 which is roughly the same weight as the D3

There's some pics of it on my blog.

I'm not secret about anything, I find it stupid when togs don't disclose their gear.

It's a Manfrotto 035 clamp, with a Manfrotto 484RC2 tripod head. Great clamp to have, attach it to something, mount the camera, click away!

I used a Manfrotto suction mount on the country lane photo, that's very strong too. Again, there's a pic of it on my blog. That was customised a bit too however.