ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A new era...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They shouldn't even still use the 1.9, it's ancient now... a proper old skool turbodiesel.

Great work on the iPod connectivity. Looks OEM!

My dad bought a 57 plate A3 Sportback a few weeks back 2.0 diesel, 170 version and Quattro. S- line with full leather and 18" wheels. He's really happy with - I've borrowed it a couple of times and goes really well. Just sounds like a bag of nails when it's idling!

It's a 1.9, yeah. Maybe one of the last? Either way, can't wait to get mine back with it's extra 100cc.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
that 105bhp unit is f**king shite big time. I had a shot of a 'bluemotion' golf with that in, oh dear. Shite doesnt cover it.

Indeed, shocking to have ever left the factory tbh. Although apparently it's very economic.

I want mine back.

It's back, turbo problem resolved.

They also found a split CV Boot and an oil leak from the intercooler pipe connections... bloody car.

nope, very impressed with the service. Your own person looking after you is a great touch, she was quite fit too.

Some kind chap clipped the mirror and scuffed the bumper when I was parked up yesterday :(

10102010133.jpg10102010132.jpg

Did they leave any details?
AB autos will sort that for you, really good in there and not too far from your work...