ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A nice Nokia thats not loadsa money.. help



Hey peoples, I am after a Pay as u go Nokia.. prefer it to be on orange network.. but I'm off to New York in December and not really up on this kinda stuff... will I get a signal ok from USA with any Nokia on Orange network?

Also, I'm wondering what u wise people think is a good Nokia thats not going to cost too much, I dont want a cheapo... but not a top of the range either.. but with a camera would be good!

If anyone can recommend one that u think will be a cool buy... and not difficult to use.. please let me know.. and I'll hunt one down on eBay!

ta. :cool:
 
  Punto/Clio GTT
why a nokia anyway? i goddamn hate nokias. theres like 6 million models out that are no different to each other. man people who try to keep cool with buyin the latest phones are just getting bent over mr.nokias desk and shafted into your stupid asses.
 
FM-AVA-696 said:
why a nokia anyway? i goddamn hate nokias. theres like 6 million models out that are no different to each other. man people who try to keep cool with buyin the latest phones are just getting bent over mr.nokias desk and shafted into your stupid asses.

i've always had Nokias... but never had any real decent ones...mostly old skool... but I had the feeling Nokias were known to be better quality...more reliable and easy to use the menus.
 
MrMark said:
n80. smartphone. job done.

Thanks Mark... that looks quality... I like that.. I am sure I heard some people say its slow when trying to change screens..and can be a pain.. maybe wrong tho. But apart from that its going to be one of the best options.. I wasnt going to spend more than about £120.. but that might be worth the extra.
 
olliee said:
wots the 7610 ?

cf_1.jpg
 
Just having a look.... and I dont think I'm gonna be able to get a N80 under £150! I was after pay as u go.. think thats gonna be a mortgage.... havent seen another phone that comes close yet.. even if its not quite as good.
 
Liquidcool said:
Just having a look.... and I dont think I'm gonna be able to get a N80 under £150! I was after pay as u go.. think thats gonna be a mortgage.


not for 150 ................. try 2nd hand rejects :eek:
 
Thats a bit too much... have loads to spend out on and cant over do it too much. I thought phones were cheap as chips now with cameras. The one u said was shite... 7610? I will end up with that! lol
 
Liquidcool said:
Thats a bit too much... have loads to spend out on and cant over do it too much. I thought phones were cheap as chips now with cameras. The one u said was sh*te... 7610? I will end up with that! lol


not new ones buddy ...... cost the fcukin earth :mad:
 

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 330d
you can buy my n80 for £220 if u want. Used for 2 months, unlocked, boxed with accessories & 2gig micro sd card
 
Clart said:
you can buy my n80 for £220 if u want. Used for 2 months, unlocked, boxed with accessories & 2gig micro sd card

soz, lovely phone but outa my reach..might have to forget about a n80, i'll see what I can get for about £150 on ebay.
 
  20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
FM-AVA-696 said:
why a nokia anyway? i goddamn hate nokias. theres like 6 million models out that are no different to each other. man people who try to keep cool with buyin the latest phones are just getting bent over mr.nokias desk and shafted into your stupid asses.

same as anything, they get better.

new OS, much better camera, wifi, etc, etc, etc.

a lot are similar but it gives you the choice of which style of phone u prefer.
 
Just a quick ques... can I put my own pay as u go SIM in any other Nokia and it will keep my old number and still work ok.. just wondering if you can use pay as u go on any phone.
 
cool... all good! Its unlocked.. looking forward to seeing it.. but bit suspicious of the quality of pictures will be... its only a 1.3mpix.... but thats a bargain anyway :)
 
MattT said:
What about a 6230i?


Matt, I see what you mean, my phone just arrived.. these are great phones.. more than enough features for me.. and really user friendly.. and cheap as chips for this kinda phone. I've just ordered a 512mb memory card for it..(only came with 32mb) and wireless usb... for some music downloads etc. Pretty compact phone as well..and light.. just thought I'd recommend it to anyone :approve:
 


Top