ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A piece of British Heritage

Ad

MK2 FRS
.... and it wouldnt be british if it didnt suffer from rust! LOL

Acquired it a couple of weeks ago, 29k on the clock, one lady owner for ten years, was going to restore it, still might do needs a couple of front wings, a pillars and maybe a scuttle panel. Its so cool to drive:approve: even if not particularly quick, its so raw.

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

Looks lovely! I loved the old Mini I had a go in, though I still claim his steering wheel was too small. Always wanted one, hopefully get chance to own one oneday.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Yeah its 2000, just had its 10th birthday. Scary to think its the same age as my old ph1 172.

Caterham 270R
Cool......

My Ex had a X plate sport really cool... one of the last too , miss that car not her He He

Enjoy it

Audi TT 3.2
i never knew they made these up to 2000 they looks so much older than that.

so they made these right up til the new model mini?

53 Clio's & counting
Ah sports pack, wider arches and 13 inch wheels, you NEED to have 10's on a mini with 165/70 grippy tyres :D

Though you need 997 Cooper S front discs which are rocking horse poo

Looks very nice mate

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Think someone posted a red one the other days it was stunning! Needed work!

Never above 25mpg
Would never own one. Despite being a cult car that does look epicly lovely, I'd hate to be in one any longer than a 5 minute drive.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd love to have a crash in one.... :S

I do love them to look at and the status they carry, but wouldn't buy one.

Yozza'd BG
Would never own one. Despite being a cult car that does look epicly lovely, I'd hate to be in one any longer than a 5 minute drive.

Bet you would if you got in one!;)

I had a red X reg one but sold it at 39K for the more reliable 182. Still have dreams about the mini though!

PH1 iceburg
I want that so much. Since i passed my test (14 years ago eek) always been talked out of it. Should have followed my heart.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Would love on but at 6"5 doubt I'd fit:( I'd have to custom that bad boy Hightower style.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Would love on but at 6"5 doubt I'd fit:( I'd have to custom that bad boy Hightower style.

I am 6ft 1" and not no issues at all, was remarkably comfortable.

The talk of them being bad to travel in, well its no good over speed bumps (new mini's are equally bad) and on the motorway its not great. Around town and on A/B roads it was a hoot.

Sold it just over a week ago!