ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Rusty Screw

Clio Cup
My mate is looking at getting a 182 and I looked under the bonnet and noticed the screws protruding from the suspension towers (where you would attach a strut brace) were completely rusted and when I sat in the driver's seat and did the gears 3rd gear was more like 5th gear in that it wasnt straight up it was slightly to the right - are these things anything to worry about?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Richy123 said:
My mate is looking at getting a 182 and I looked under the bonnet and noticed the screws protruding from the suspension towers (where you would attach a strut brace) were completely rusted and when I sat in the driver's seat and did the gears 3rd gear was more like 5th gear in that it wasnt straight up it was slightly to the right - are these things anything to worry about?

my gear stick is like that lol

Clio Cup
This particular 182 only has 7000 miles though, thats why I thought I was out of the ordinary.

(sorry for posting in the wrong place)