ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A trip back in time, My Old Clio Williams... (Pic heavy!)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This car was without doubt, the most immaculate car I have ever owned. The whole car was like new. Inside, outside, underneath etc.
I spent an absolute fortune on getting it like this and it was money well spent! I used to get immense satisfaction driving it around!

Sadly, I sold it to a member on here and he was crashed into by pikeys and wrote it off.

:(

Anyway, pics...

work007.jpg

work009.jpg

work008.jpg

SS850746.jpg

SS850747.jpg

SS850748.jpg

SS850749.jpg

SS850750.jpg

SS850751.jpg

SS850752.jpg

SS850753.jpg

SS850754.jpg

SS850755.jpg

Its been emotional. :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yep. I got top dollar for it at the time, but if I'd kept it until today it would be worth more!!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
pfft, clear repeaters? no decals? open cone filter?! it's a 3? :)

I can't tell you how much I've wanted another willy again recently, I'm getting angry it can't happen for a while! but then even when I do look they're all s**tters - I have stupidly high standard when it comes to willys ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
pfft, clear repeaters? no decals? open cone filter?! it's a 3? :)

I can't tell you how much I've wanted another willy again recently, I'm getting angry it can't happen for a while! but then even when I do look they're all s**tters - I have stupidly high standard when it comes to willys ;)

That was after I cleaned it when I got it back from the bodyshop. I had the standard repeaters, standard airbox and decals waiting to go on it. Never had chance though as I sold it as soon as I advertised it.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
lovely car, what lives in the zip compartment under the parcel shelf?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
If/when I get another it'll have to be a 1. But I do think 3's have the best colour. Shame about the sunroof and abs on the 3.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Could pass for a 6k car daniel ;)

What were the main differeneces in the 3 versionsthen being a total mk1 noob?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Could pass for a 6k car daniel ;)

What were the main differeneces in the 3 versionsthen being a total mk1 noob?

I *think* It was ABS, The colour, and a sunroof. Possibly electric mirrors too?