ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A very clean Racing Blue 182 Cup with Stripes - M60 Junc 13/14

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Alright mate,

I think you will be on here, i did notice a cliosport.net sticker on the back window, together with an EVO sticker! Good man.

You made my 182 look s**t compared to yours because your Racing Blue was soo clean! Jealous!

Tys.

Peddled device
Alright mate,

I think you will be on here, i did notice a cliosport.net sticker on the back window, together with an EVO sticker! Good man.

You made my 182 look s**t compared to yours because your Racing Blue was soo clean! Jealous!

Tys.

Wayhey...my first real spot!! :)

I picked it up from the dealers after they did some bushes under warranty...its the only time it gets cleaned!!

Is yours lowered?

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Haha... Spotted!

Yea mine is lowered on eibach springs, although it does look to sit lower than 30mm!

As you went passed, i jumped into the inside lane as i wanted to give chase, lol, but the traffic caught me out! Gutted!

Where did you come off? Junction 20 for me, Rochdale...

Tys.

Peddled device
Local knowledge always wins....you should always get in the outside lane where l passed you...that way you stay with moving traffic and not get caught up with the M62 slip road.

I got off at Whitefield..Junc 17

What makes you think that a 182 FF can keep up with a 182 Cup? ;)