ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A video from the scottish borders

Bumblebee
Well went for a run today in the borders, an exact 100 mile route. Took a small (6 minute;) ) video . Excuse the wipers as it was raining, and about half way though for 10 seconds i was balancing the tripod between the door and my jaw. The best scenery is at the end.

View at your leisure.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZeHPl7K_3g

FF Blackgold 182
Nice work m8. I'll be sure to be up there again next year. Lovely roads around Glen Coe are callin!;)

The Beast MK4
Nice vid dude, trying to put my finger on exactly where it was shot, is it Leadhills/Elvanfoot direction or am I completly out?

Btw if you look closely on 3.54 you can see Clio172 in the field just out of frame. Appears to be bumming something? ;)

Banana
Cool vid John, Single track roads are the ultimate adrenaline rush! I'll have to get my camera mount sorted.

Bumblebee
Nice vid dude, trying to put my finger on exactly where it was shot, is it Leadhills/Elvanfoot direction or am I completly out?

Btw if you look closely on 3.54 you can see Clio172 in the field just out of frame. Appears to be bumming something? ;)

Its the talla road near Selkirk mate.

Cheers guys.