ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aberdeen mini meet, vee sandwich !

Tav

Clio 197
I should have said nice cars and good photos, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled in future when I'm in and around town.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
to many :lolup:! a few now mate! really surprised you have not seen me driving about. If you want to see ali and his vee nip to union street about 1pm on a saturday! he does laps! cant miss him with his sunnys on and wild hair do ;)

cheers for all the comments guys :)

lol! Vee's been off the road over a month! Agress with the Ray's and Hair do tho!

liking the old monaco on 182 wheels effort

thanks mate.

yeh the pics turned out not bad people, i've got alot more but these are the best ones tbh

i ment to post them but jus was too busy with work all the time etc etc thanks ecka for posting them and i am not dead btw

:D

meh i took the plate off for the pics some folk say it's gash some like it

i like it.

we'll get a new photoshoot on the go soon as my mate's jus got himsel a cammed and mapped 172 in silver looks awesome.

thanks all for comments people and i only have a sony cybershot 12mp camera with a cheap tri pod :D

jonny:D