ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS kicking in whenever it wants

Ph1 T
Did oulton park today all went fine other than my abs playing up in the afternoon,

towards end of the morning i realised was going to quick into knickerbrook so slammed brakes on wheels locked up anyway managed to correct it no problems, thing is a few laps after every time i was coming upto cascades and foulstons no matter how hard/light i would brake the abs would kick in :/ im not kidding it didnt do it on one other corner on the track.

after some advice on what this could be guessing something with the abs is shagged..

by the way it didnt stop me having a quality day :)

help appreciated

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Does it do it when driving on the road under normal braking conditions?

Ph1 T
none of this could be caused from not filing the ds2500's down could it? found out they werent today

Ph1 T
not as far as im aware wouldnt there be noise if there was? it brakes fine on the roads thats what i dont understand, getting it checked out sat as havent got a clue

Fiesta ST-3
Check your CV boots mate. Happens with mine sometimes if there is grease from the CV boot clogging up the ABS ring. Probably not the problem, but worth a check IMO!