ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ABS Light on, interior light not working, auto lights not working,

2005 Mondeo ST
Morning all

as some of you know I was given a 2005 Clio with 152,000 on the clock. (first car for misses)
I have overhauled lots of it like, Clutch, bearing, clutch cable, gearbox oil change, cleaned all engine earths, cleaned abs rings / sensors, oil / oil filter change, air filter, Ing pack, HT Leads, Spark Plugs, V belt, all engine Mounts, Radiator and coolant flush / change, cleaned crank sensor, removed sunroof and resealed, removed front discs and callipers and re-greased pins and replace discs, All genuine Renault parts used

Right now on to the on-going faults

1, under normal light breaking i get a hollow knocking noise, (only under normal breaking) heaving braking nothing, and driving nothing
2, ABS light / service light has recently come on, sometimes goes off,
3, gear stick rocks when lifting off acc pedal
4, interior light not working, (boot light works, all dash lights work, radio works, checked fuses on pass side and all look okay)
5, when switch hazards on the open door light come on the dash
6, auto lights stopped working
7, Passenger hub has two threaded holes (need to go scrapyeard)

Thank you all for any comments / advise. I want to get all sorted soon as her test is in two weeks

Could 1 and 2 be related, cracked abs ring or something? With the noise does the pedal vibrate?

3 is normal I think if the car is a 1.2

6, has the auto lights been disabled? (turn lights on and off twice with ignition on but engine not running)