ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

abs saved my ass

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

as much as i have maligned my cars brakes before they saved me so much this evening, heading out of town, steady flow of traffic about 5 cars in front of me, everyone sensible distances apart.

Front driver slams the anchors on as some nugget dived out in front of him from a side street, 3 cars plough one after the other into each other, i avoid the car in front of me by about 2 inches and save getting rear ended as the other car to me was miles behind and pulled up and swerved out the way.

Sometimes you dont know how lucky you are to have abs, of course being a sensible distance helps alot but all the other cars that were crumped up didnt have abs, which i believe was a factor, as they didnt seem to close together when travelling, though obvious they wir too close if they all smacked into each other (if you know what i mean).

tonight im happy with may brakes, scares the erse out ya tho!!

Ford Fiesta

always drive at a speed in which you can stop within the distance you see to be clear.

or something like that.

glad you escaped a hit

Liam