ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolutely F*****G fuming

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Just got back from work to find the Wifes 138 has got a dent /chip in the roof because of some little f-cking scroat kids throwing stones, i only clayed /polished/sealed/waxed 2 days ago.
Now 3 brand new cars have suffered damage in the last week because of the parents not sorting their little bas-ards out, they just let them run riot( they are only 5-9 year olds so you cant tell them off) :mad:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just got back from work to find the Wifes 138 has got a dent /chip in the roof because of some little f-cking scroat kids throwing stones, i only clayed /polished/sealed/waxed 2 days ago.
Now 3 brand new cars have suffered damage in the last week because of the parents not sorting their little bas-ards out, they just let them run riot( they are only 5-9 year olds so you cant tell them off) :mad:

My neighbours kids are scared shitless of me. tbh, so is the Dad.

Caught them throwing stones at the cars about 3 years ago so threatened them with violence and its been fine since.

Go round there? See what the rents say, they on cctv ?? (not that the police can do anything dude to their age, I think)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I tell you Dan i find out whos kid has done it and the parent will be having it full bore, lost the plot earlier when i saw it all , theres no need for it, we live in a quiet cul de sac so the only damage will be caused by the kids in the close

you can get compensation if you can prove the kids were not being supervised properly by parents,rendering the negligent, or you could kill them revive them and kill them again twice the satisfaction,or cover the parents car with bread during silent hours and watch the birds do their stuff.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I live in a cul-de-sac which is infested with kids 'playing' and know how you feel as my car has mysteriously grown several more dings and scratches since moving here 18 months ago.

Its funny when you go to tell them pack it in there is one particular set of kids/parents who think it is perfectily acceptable to behave in a manour which I think is unsuitable. They fail to realise that others live on the street and want some peace and quiet too. When you say who's going to pay for this its a case of 'they're only kids' to which I say keep a better eye on them and stop them playing then to which they look flabergasted and ultimatley I say I have a right to not having my posessions fucked up and they need to supervise their children better and be better parents. Playing this card is always wise as it really irritates them and pisses them off which is always a plus point.

Clio 172
is there any option to garage the car over night? thats what i've started doing in the cul de sac that i live in. means i live in peace that it isnt going to get damaged by dribbly kids throwing stones.

s**t in a paper bag...

light it on fire...

leave it on the door step..

ring the bell...

et voilla...carpet ruined

Ultra Blue R26
We reported the kids over the road to the police after they damaged my car and our mate's car with their football and they did sweet FA!
Debz had a go at the kids after that and they won't dare get near our cars with their football now. lol

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Some little kids near my mates house were right little t***s for throwing stones, luckily my mates little brother was 2 years above them at school. Once he and his mates had corner'd them out of sight and 'highlighted our concerns' they were strangely polite after that. They didn't beat them up or anything, just had a word with some very threatening behaviour... And as these kids were t***s and my mates little bro, and his friends, were ok - no one beleived the kids heh.

Dan

LY V6 with Recaros
Gutted, if you know who the parents are I'd go round and have a word! And I wouldn't care how old they were, if they damaged my car, they'd get a bloody good telling off!!

Shed.
eye for an eye tooth for a tooth.

i adopt that policy with mine, only i give twice the amount back. came back to my car a few months back and found a dent in my car door same paint colour as the one parked 2 inches next to me lol. Well i bashed their door ..... in a slightly worse manner.

Insignia for sale
Where I used to live all the kids in the cul-de-sac, came to play at the end of my drive.
They were basically using the Clio as goal posts (hit the car and you score!) and so I told them politely to go up their "end" of the street. However, one little scrote took it upon himself to key my car. The sweet little girl from next door grassed on him to the wife.
On taking the issue up with the dad, he simply said, "he can't help it, he's got behavioural problems" wtf!!!
I got a key out of my pocket and said right, well we'll be even then and walked towards his Saab. He s**t basically and ended up paying for the repair.
So I say, go and see the Dad with some evidence. If he is a c**k to you, smash his car under cover of darkness. f**k em, if they don't respect your things, you don't have to respect theirs. :)