ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acid Yellow Vee on ebay

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The seller is clearly a joker, probably can't afford to fix it. The pictures are also some of the worst I've seen. I doubt he will get ANY interest - really f***s me off when people are like "yeah it's got a bulb out but its like £2 to fix" - so f**king fix it then you bellend. They also seem to forget if they are seen to be that cheap they aren't fixing it, its going to ring alarm bells to most people that other "fixes" are likely not done either and it's a shed.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
Its probably just me put i cant stimach the values on the v's.
Alternatives for 38 grand are endless.
A mint gtr r34 v spec can be had for less and will no doubt hold / appreciate its value even better

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Its probably just me put i cant stimach the values on the v's.
Alternatives for 38 grand are endless.
A mint gtr r34 v spec can be had for less and will no doubt hold / appreciate its value even better

It's what people want to pay though isn't it?

I'm not sure how much further they'll go value wise. I wish if bought a mk2 when they were down at 14-15k ira mk1 when you could pick them up at 7-8k!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love it, but it would have to have body coloured side pods (some Acid's do)
Lovely but you need your head seeing too if you buy a Clio for 38k.
Also, a 1cm dent in the bonnet? Pay someone £60.00 to remove before the sale ffs.
That last bit did annoy me!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio with a body kit
Acid yellow is a very marmite colour. Personally I love it. Very high price tag tho as it would need upwards of 4 grand spending on it.
I don't think he wants to sell it unless someone will pay over the odds, according to other forums it's been advertised a few times at top money and I can't say I blame him.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Im certain i bought a 172 off the same guy selling this, he had a V6 on the drive but i dont think it was this one, or maybe it was but it was under a cover? i cant remember but i recognize that drive and i think the owner is known in the v6 circles

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
To me it looks like he's trying really hard not to sell it.

Pics and description are nearly as bad as the colour

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Those wheels look weird, are they a set of the extra spoked ones that are pretty rare?
Maybe just the pics but looks different to my old one.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
Pics, dent, cambelt and the fact the empty tax disc holder is still in the window all add up to someone not giving a f**k. No doubt has more issues

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The 'SORN so no test drives' bit rustled my jimmies the most. You're asking nigh on 40,000 for a car and you can't put in £300 to tax it so people can 'try before they buy'. Absolute joker.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No Mot, no tax, no test drive, dent in bonnet, cambelt needs doing and £38k, is he having a laugh. I shouldn't be as it affects me in no way whatsoever but I'm a little annoyed by this ad.