ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Actual 0-60 times of Valvers/Williams

Having looked at the stats on the homepage saying that the 0-60 of both the Valvers and Williams is 7.7 seconds, has anybody ever had theirs measured (with a standard car).

I ran a mailto:15.57@87">15.57@87 mph at the last meeting at York, which when put into a estimator puts the 0-60 at around 7.4 seconds so has anybody got actual figures?

See ya

Matt

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Good time for a valver that..:) at the 0-60 day @ York willys with exhaust & de-cat did high 6 and low 7 sec 0-60s...

Most valvers will run low 7s.....

The willy will be pretty similar but only because of an extra gear change!

megane coupe F7R

Ive ran 7.2, 7.4, 7.5 7.7 7.9 and 8.1 with my g-tech.

Its down to pull off. A 172/182 will probably knock half a second off its 0-60 time with a good pull off/driver

Gonna go quicker this Sunday I can feel it. The gearbox that I blew up had a overdriven 5th whereas the one ive fitted has 5th as 1:1. Not sure what is meant to be in there, but it feels a lot quicker and still only needs 1st and 2nd to get to 60.

See ya

Matt

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

You use 5th on the 1/4 mile!? Not if you are doing 88mph terminals....:confused: A few people off here me included are going down on Monday..

Nah only just get out of 3rd lol. Hopefully will be able to pull a bit more of 4th gear this time. I was just pointing out that the whole gearbox has much closer/lower ratios and it seems to accelerate much quicker.

I may go Monday then if therell be some other Clios.

See ya

Matt

[Edited by clowo16v on 26 May 2005 at 7:18pm]

ooo cool thats my car:D

Was that with buckets or the willy interior Aaron ?

also can you remember what the best 1/4 you ran was??

Might have to go to Pod on Sunday, havent quarter miled this car yet, will see how much money i ahve left after FCS

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 26 May 2005

ooo cool thats my car:D

Was that with buckets or the willy interior Aaron ?

also can you remember what the best 1/4 you ran was??
That was with willy interior however no rears. Best 1/4 mile was 15.6s

Zafira and GSXR

I got 7.5 on the old G-Tec pro with full magnex with decat and induction kit.

better front tyres might help 0.1-0.2 maybe, running Avons with very little tread left lol