ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adam1's Iceberg PH1

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Hey thought I would make a little progress thread as I plan to change a few things over the coming months although progress wont really start untill a couple months.
So i bought this beaut yesterday from a nice member of here called daniel.
And today I spent a little while giving it a clean and putting some wax on there also the plastics where faded so gave them a quick going over too.
cleans up very nicely and i cant wait to get the machine polisher to it as I noticed quite abit of swirling so will come up really nice I hope.

Anyway here are todays photos C&C welcome
Thanks Adam.

6766061823_bfe390389b_b.jpg

006 by Adam1182, on Flickr
6766053867_7bec9900d4_b.jpg

002 by Adam1182, on Flickr
6766057713_512dcb3026_b.jpg

003 by Adam1182, on Flickr

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol cheers mate was a perfect day for it aswell :)
Cant wait to sit it on colivers so thats going to be 1st and hopefully not too long lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha does it Ph1 FTW! ;)

So much I want to do to it but needs lows first :(.
If the weather is good and I wake up at a good time tomorrow im going to take all the wheels of and give all the arches etc a good clean.
Also need some new front arch liners.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha seems alot of people were interested in it ;)

Im glad I contacted him within an hour of the for sale thread going up lol.

172 cup
Haha seems alot of people were interested in it ;)

Im glad I contacted him within an hour of the for sale thread going up lol.

yeah you beat me to it was only down road from me aswell. was gutted when he said it was sold wondered why he was taking time to reply!!
anyway good luck sour grapes an all lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers bud :)

Once the coilovers are on the updates should be abit more regular but untill then nothing other than a few little touches here and there :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not much of an update but just spent the day fitting iceberg ph2 side strips and door handles. Expect some pictures soon :).

I also put some arch liners on so now theres none missing.

Coilovers expected to be here soon, cant bloody wait.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bilstein b14's mate. Cheers looks bit cleaner with the colour coded parts now. I'll upload some more recent pictures if I can clean it tomorrow.

Anyone know the general going rate for a cup spoiler? Not really sure what I should be paying.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah definitely mate. Just want to get a few bits done before I book anywhere.

Never been on track before but the Renault Sport trackdays look like a good choice as I'd love to try the 200 and megane as well.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You will love it mate, doing my fourth beginning of May :). Will look to changing the car after that, providing it survives lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So I actually had a chance to clean the car today and thought I would get a couple of pics to show the new colour coded strips and door handles.

Still waiting for the coilovers, been waiting since beginning of April now :banghead:

And just a few more things in the pipeline which I hope to have done soon.

6982248452_c5da40e1e4_b.jpg

IMG_0048 by Adam1182, on Flickr
6982250532_6437000559_b.jpg

IMG_0051 by Adam1182, on Flickr

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Miss that car :(.....

Looks like your taking good care of it though, You need coilovers & spacers back on it :cool: -

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol cheers mate it is a lovely car, slowly got a big list building up lol :).

What size spacers did you use there? sitting just how I want it there.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate, haha I was tempted to set up some cold air feeds but just haven't got round to it yet.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, yeah bought a cup spoiler as well now :)

I'm getting impatient for these coilovers now though but it should all come together soon once there on and the spoiler is fitted, was thinking 2118's in anthracite or black.