ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adam's 182 (Finally)

435D X-Drive
Finally after alot of searching around, I now own an inferno orange 182.

The car has 63k, Both belts done.

Not really had chance to give it a good clean yet but this is how it stands after an hour or two of work

DSCF8035edited.jpg
DSCF8038ed.jpg

I think this is the version with cup packs?

Overall I love how the car drives, its a big step up from the old 1.7 Puma

Future Plans;
  • New Plates
  • Alloy Refurb
  • Good Cleaning Session
Not sure on anything else yet, I need some inspiration.

Any comments welcome

Cheers Adam

435D X-Drive
Yes i completely agree mate,

On the way home today the exhaust emmisions warning light came on?

But the car runs fine?

What should i do, should it be taken straight to the garage or will it be alright?

Monaco 172
Yes i completely agree mate,

On the way home today the exhaust emmisions warning light came on?

But the car runs fine?

What should i do, should it be taken straight to the garage or will it be alright?

mine does that too, had it put on a scanner and it came up c02 sensor before cat so if anybody does know what the cause/fix is that would be marvelous

BMW 535d
mine does that too, had it put on a scanner and it came up c02 sensor before cat so if anybody does know what the cause/fix is that would be marvelous[/QUOT

This happened on my 1.2 16v and it was the throttle body according to renault. It was just out of warrantee so it set me back £980 for them to fit it but if you can do it yourself it will be cheaper but i dont know the cost of the part. Its okay if you leave it, it just has to be turned off by a garage and will keep coming on after a little while. It is an MOT failure though.
Hope this could help :)
Jake

435D X-Drive
Got into the car this morning and the light was off,

After about 20min whilst I was sat in traffic it came on again?