ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adam's budget racing thread

WRX
Sold blackie for a steal. Buyer got a bargain but it's no good just sitting in the garage. Heyho, fund the next thing at least.

WRX
Pumping the money in to the Cup?

Rich
No mate was tempted but trying to be sensible (difficult).
Trying to put a perspective on things at the moment. Got a lot of things going on apart from cars and a couple of health issues in the family. So just going to sit back and think for a while. At the moment changing the Cup for an Impreza and just having that for daily/hills is my number 1 option. I'd love to upgrade the Cup but where do you stop? I may just run it this year not sure at all.

WRX
Well I'm now Clioless but am enjoying a Bugeye Impreza WRX. I'd have preferred a slightly later Blobeye but this is pretty low miles at 71k and in pretty good nick. I'm not a show queen anyway, so as long as it goes well, that's all that matters to me and boy does it go well. It's actually more civilised on the road than a Clio and better on my back, that has really been giving me hell recently.

WRX
20170309_154019.jpg