ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adams ph1 172 ?

CLIO PH1 172
Need some more bits doing first then u can deffently take some non-professional professional photos ;) iv always wanted some decent pics of it

CLIO PH1 172
just been out and gave the car a quick blast and i seem to have solved the cut off issue which is good, il get some pics up to show where it is now located.

next week i may attempt to fit my new front discs pads and braided lines also these little bits.

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

i also have carbon door cards ready to go on but i need the handle holes cut out, whats the best way to do this and are they any guides for where the hole should be, or will it be a case of just lining it up and hoping for the best??

also ordering new tyres for my summer wheels this week hopfully :D

CLIO PH1 172
mate i forgot all about them they have been sitting in my car for ages (they were there sat)

iv not had it set up yet as its no were near how i want it. i still need spacers on the back and to fit camber shims on the back. when this is done then i will get it set up, but tbh it feels alright as it is atm it doesnt drift to one side ect...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
The spacers have been in your car?? Do I need new bolts for them or anything??

Gimmie a price mate.

Like the sticker bombing btw, makes a change to see it on something track focused.

Oh, and please tell me it's seeing a track?

CLIO PH1 172
yes its deffo seeing brands this year (missus got me £100 voucher for xmas towards it)

er i dunna gimme £15 for them they come with bolts but there the delta mics which have bad press but mehhh ? up to you?

and yea as for sticker bombing i couldnt decide on a colour combo and i wanted it to be a bit different from the normal scene jobbys or the normal track slags so its going to be a mix of both. interior= track inspired. exterior = static drop, scene, hella flush, street core based ect....lol (still a very long way to go yet though!

CLIO PH1 172
hahaha cheers i cant wait to get it all on to see it all come together i just dont get anytime to spend on the car atm though :(

and revels im pretty much 99% sure i used those measurements, but if you want i can double check my plate for you?

CLIO PH1 172
just knocked this up ready for when i put the c/f door cards on i just need some were to locate the mirror adjuster now??

btw this is going were the little compartment is on the centre console

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

CLIO PH1 172
had a couple of bits arrive today. should be working on the car all day tomorrow (depending how drunk i get tonight lol):evil:

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

CLIO PH1 172
should be working on the car all day tomorrow (depending how drunk i get tonight lol):evil:

so i got silly drunk saturday, woke up at around 3/4pm sunday still mashed so........started working on the car tonight :eek::dead::D

trial fitted the new window switches (needs a little sanding but im happy with the way it looks
IMG_0151.jpg

new rear number plat bulb lens other one was a manky yellow colour
IMG_0149.jpg

fitted the new wing mirror covers and the door handles really happy with the way these look cant wait to clean the car now
IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

and finaly fitted the new v6 airbox complete with pipercross filter again really happy with it
IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

also i dont think i put in here that i got a new wheel ages ago was an absolute bargain off ebay !!!!
IMG_0131.jpg

feedback welcome!

(sorry for the poor phone pics)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Adam, you have harnesses right? Can you reach those window switches when driving?

They looks great btw :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
sticker tart! ;) that the sticker bomb book off ebay? ive been getting a bit sticker happy with mine too... lol! car is looking awesome though! :approve:

CLIO PH1 172
Yea u can get it off amazon as well, I'm planning a little more bombing on the interior soon too!

Thanks

that look cool that little switch panel!

that yellow hose that comes off the little breather thing..... where have you run the pipe too?

CLIO PH1 172
Not sure if anyone can help but since swapping over my door handles they don't always open properly? I'm not sure if it's to do with the central locking or the way I have put the handles back on does this look set correctly as I know thers a fair bit of adjustment

65821ee9.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It normally just needs adjusting on that thing mate, clip it out and in again in a different place.

Really should have looked where it was clipped before an clipped it into the same place, but its obviously too late for that now. (lol)

LOVE the windows switches btw, proper tidy job.

CLIO PH1 172
Lol yea should have really marked it out it wa scratched were it been anyway but still now workin ??? mIght just play around with it

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Just trial and error it.

It's just a case of how high it pulls the catch to open the door.

To a degree you can get a rough idea by disconnecting the rod and then pulling it until it clicks to open the door, then you check the amount of travel in the handle, i.e where it is at the top of this travel, then you can jus connect it accordingly.

Oh and are you free Saturday mate?

CLIO PH1 172
cheers iv sorted the drivers side i just need to do p/s

im workin until 2ish on sat but free after ?

CLIO PH1 172
ahh no sorry mate, plus thers so much work i need to do the car atm, any spare time i get im spending on that:boring:

CLIO PH1 172
right i am sorting out the carbon door cards as i type but where can i get the spacers from for the door handle OR what other thing have people done? thanks

CLIO PH1 172
i know there expensive but im not sure hoooow expensive, if i can look at one i might be able to make something similar. or see what others have done to get around having a gap?