ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Added some blue footwell neons today

Renault clio van
Bought 2 adhesive neon strips off ebay and fitted it today....will put a pic up when its abit darker...looks good and cant notice they are they're

Renault clio van
They look nice! But all opinions count....not dark yet so no pictures. Lol my vans gonna look chavy inside when im finished lol! I love blue lights! Addicted!

Renault clio van
yeah! lol ido like the skyline in the 2nd one! would love to have a cockpit with all blue neons lol! i have blue interior bulb and 2 footwell neons haha! just need rear interior bulb blue and a few neons :p haha! then going to ply out the back and replace the interior carpets and seats!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
How did you wire them dude? I've bought a couple of strips for the footwells but CBA working out the easiest way to wire them up to the interior light so they come on when the doors open. Mine aren't neon though I think. jsut the LED strips.

Clio
if its the ones am thinking.. i had them when i was 17 and lasted like 2 weeks max everyone kicked them getting in and out but looking back am glad they did tbh

Renault clio van
There LED strips, cant be damaged as they are rubber protected. They are flat and un noticable. I wired them
to the cigerette lighter thingy lol. So when i put side lights on they come on.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
FLOL !!

Intake welds/ tuna/ etc.

At least wire them into your interior light so when the doors open they're on, then when you're driving, you can't see your feet.

Oh dear.

Renault clio van
And any opinion about this thread is welcomed mate, sorry im not entertaining everybody talking about engine size and speed....

Renault clio van
Why would i want them to come on when my door opens? Am i gonna drive down the road with my door open am i?

Punto/Clio GTT
i dunno why youd wire them up to your lights. if they are bright and you can see them from the outside of the car when youre driving, expect to be pulled!

had mine on a switch so i could just turn them on/off when i liked. rarely had them on but they was UBER handy when i dropped something in the footwell of a nighttime

Renault clio van
e5154617.jpg

Renault clio van
Of course i dont need them to see my feet.....i like them end of discussion really, they're bright enuff to fill the footwell nothing more, and if i had a switch or ther was a place i could of got a switch today i would of wire them to it

Inferno 225 cup
In all honesty they are the worst shittiest tackiest mod ever, IMHO but each to their own.

this forum helps and advises people yes you get some trolls but it's more of a helping community.

If you don't like why people say don't bite back just take it on board and maybe when your a little older you will understand why they said what they've said.

Renault clio van
Not biting at anybody, just trying to reply to all critique given mate. Like i said all opinions are noted. I like lights in the interior. With little money thers not much you can actually do to make the interior of a clio van less boring lol! I wish i had enough to buy nice seats, lockwood dials, sport doorcards, mod the dash ect ect....all
i had was £3 so i bouth those and took 2 mins to wire up. Lol

Renault clio van
Driving....when i open my door the interior light doesnt come pn? (any reason?) and i havnt got a switch to ride them to. Theyre wires in easy so if i get a switch il change it, or if i can make it work when my door opens il do that?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
If you stand outside your car and look from any angle, can you see any blue light/glow from the car?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Driving....when i open my door the interior light doesnt come pn? (any reason?)

you've put an LED in there. LED's only work when the power flows in one direction. On a clio, the power flows in one direction when you open the door, and the opposite direction when you turn it on manually. So you need 2 bulbs wired in opposite directions, or a rectifier.

Renault clio van
Its a bulb i put in? Its not LED....but isit because i change the interior bulb why it no longer works bud? (i need you electrical brain)