ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Additional air feed

on a mark one with a standard air box, hot air feed from manifold has been removed. can i now just place a piece of piping from the front bumper into this? or do things need to be cut etc?

Skoda Fabia vRS

jus put some pipe into it

however, there is like a thermostat flap on the air box so you would have to gut that out to get 2 genuine feeds, otherwise one will be shut all the time because of the flap

ok i presume this is to stop hot air coming in from the manifold whilst its funning.

how do i get this out?

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the flap is just between the main air filter box and the air pipes.pull of the pipes and have a look.you will probably be able to just prise the flap off.

Skoda Fabia vRS

take the air box off and open it up, if you cant get it out easy enough just attack it with a hammer an chisel or even a drill......

to get the air box off do i have to undo the 3 bolts at the top? if so mine are rusted and it aint coming off in a hurry