ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Addjustable bottom arms mk1

Clio 1.4rt
Clio been lowered yet again this time 60mm on the front instead of 40mm, and i noticed the camber ont he wheel and its wearing away the tyre real quickly... was wondeing if anyone knows where i can get some addjustable bottom arms for the mk1 clio?

Thanks
Dave

Clio 1.4rt
Thanks mate thats grate, are they good anyone ever got them? and im guessing i will only need 2. it looks like the work on a pivot..?

Thanks
Dave

Rb 182
Is it on shocks and springs??

Mines is on coilovers and i 'adjusted' teh hub so that i could get camber ajustment

Clio been lowered yet again this time 60mm on the front instead of 40mm, and i noticed the camber ont he wheel and its wearing away the tyre real quickly... was wondeing if anyone knows where i can get some addjustable bottom arms for the mk1 clio?
Demon Tweek sell Eisback one (well there branded Eisback there infact an italian company stuff) for £20 but if they put there name to them there good enough.

Adjustable bottom arms can be made best way is to get plates welded over the nomal ones and drill out the holes where you need them but if you change the size you have to remember it will make your driveshafts knock and wear if you make the arms shorter and will damage the gaiter maybe even at worst rip them out and well I don't want to think what it could start to do.

But the best idea is to go get some high quality bolts as these adjuable bolts are a paint to use get some 11 and 10mm bolts with the respectful botls and wahser sto ensure a good contact area and use them there easyer to use just stick the 11mm in your holes and slam the hub as far as you can and they will be the same on both sides of the car then. If the 10mm are to much use the 11mm's etc.

Is it on shocks and springs??

Mines is on coilovers and i 'adjusted' teh hub so that i could get camber ajustment

It will be springs along coilovers etc usualy have adjusability built into the stock to let you do this.

Thats another idea though drill out the holes on the shock.

Clio 1.4rt
so using the adjustable bolt isnt a good idea? as long as it works ill be happy... Yeah its on shocks and springs. cheers