ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adtmits

Titanium F/F 182
Spotted you as I walked the dog about 10pm this evening. You were in Tesco on East Lancs in St. Helens and you blasted past me on the Crank Road towards Billinge. Nice new motor mate. Fantastic colour too. Sounded great as you disappeared round the bends. The dog looked at me as if for recognition of what flew past!! Hope to see it more closely when I come along to the meets in my new car.

Sokett

Ad

MK2 FRS
Hehe... was indeed me!!! I went to the tesco garage with Ben_p especially to try the 99ron stuff. Was driving a bit crazy, still finding the boundries with it??

Guessing you live round there matey?? My nan lives on mill brow in eccleston.

Titanium F/F 182
Yeah I back on to Bleak Hill School just round the corner. Always walk down that road cos people love giving it some beans down there, as in your case. lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
yeh is a good fun drive, i went up into kings moss, across to crawford and into rainford for a bit of a tight country road....

The meggies got some serious power!! The amount of torque blows my mind lol. Ben was holding on for his life, not the best passenger in the world. haha

£50 lighter for visiting tesco as well!!! ah well, only live once:)