ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice before placing order for Coilovers

Clio 172
Ok, i'm thinking of placing my order for a set of the popular v-maxx coilovers tonight. Where do people feel the best place to order from is price and delivery time wise? the cheapest i seem to be able to find is £399 with free delivery.

thanks, Joe.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
check you get the right correct bolt spacing is the first thing id do,

why not join the V-maxx group buy? ok you might have to wait a while but it saves some wedge tho.

Clio 172
check you get the right correct bolt spacing is the first thing id do,

why not join the V-maxx group buy? ok you might have to wait a while but it saves some wedge tho.

great advice mate. just had a look at the latest group buy. it seems from reading it that people wont be completing their payments until the end of August so delivery will probably mean they wont be with buyers until september!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Get the K-tec coilovers for £338 posted mate, basicly the same thing & a bargin.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
No idea on details but take a look at the pics, not alot in it. I have just received the ktr ones and they use identical rear platforms to my current Gaz Coilovers which I liked as the Gaz where £800 new. I think the only real 'problem' with the ktr's is the rear height if you want it really really low. Ill be using my current Gaz Gold rear springs and platforms as they are on the deck anyway, so seems pointless changing them.

Dodgy one
Whats wrong with your Gaz coilies to make you buy the KTR ones, I'm on the verge of buying Gaz

Clio 172
i ended up going for the v-maxx coilovers. i didnt like the thought that the lowering capabilities on the back of the ktr ones was limited to 40mm.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Whats wrong with your Gaz coilies to make you buy the KTR ones, I'm on the verge of buying Gaz

One of my Gaz Golds is leaking so im replacing them, the fronts will be up for sale for £100 next week or so, they are around £60 to fix through Gaz ive been told, wasnt an option to repair them as I have nothing to swap them with whilist they are being fixed :( Also I dont need all the adjustment for what I use my coilovers for so the Gaz Golds will be gone!