ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice if you have a 182

Clio Sport 182
I wouldn't be in a hurry to mod, the car handles better than most as standard. I've had mine a year and fitted pro lines, a de cat, carbone Lorraine pads and updated discs. No real need to do any of it. Let's be honest, most people will drive the car nowhere even close to the limit of it's abilities so trying to make it faster..... No point! Not to mention speeding laws. Great car and a pleasure to drive as standard. That said, if your into spending money on cars then why not, you could waste it in worse ways.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, don't jump the gun get a car first. You may like how it handles anyway.

V.good point! If it handles well enough, why change it? You can always alter the suspension at a later date if you're planning on owning it for a few years.

Personally, I would pick the racing blue over the arctic. Arctic blends in too well and doesn't make the car stand out. Then again, if that's the look that you're after - then go for it.

Racing blue immediately makes it stand out that its an RS model from a distance. Though I will admit, out of the corner of my eye I have glanced across at a flash of 'racing blue' - only to gaze upon the new Fiat Panda in that colour. :quiet:

(the case in point.... ;))

Fiat_Panda_2005_vl_blue.jpg

D.