ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice Needed

And now start looking at tyre temps
Because now you can see what its doing vs what it should not done autotesting so will not assume its easy to check.

The chances are your setup was just way off to start with because what you have asked for id be stunned if it could be derived from just geo ..... Thats a compromise guess they may just be magic at ktec

Clio 172 Cup
Simple thing to check is how much toe are you running, and are your track rod ends showing the same amount of thread on both, get those equal and don't use standard toe out. Do you left foot brake into corners or trail brake, if so set up on toe in should be 1mm, if you just brake and come off the brakes going into the corner then I would suggest about 3mm toe in. You will be amazed at how much difference this can make to how a car handles and is simple to do. British Rallycross Driver

Clio 172
K-Tec have a table of toe settings. They gave me 8mm of toe out and I can verify that it works very well for my use.

Clio 172
Tyres are now wearing WAY better than previously with 0mm toe out. I normally lose 2mm at Kemble but went through less than 1mm last Sunday in dry conditions. TBH tyre wear isn't much of an issue, being competitive is a far greater priority.