ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice on 307 or clio 1.2

hey peeps, my dad has sort of asked me whether i wanna have his pug 307 1.6 s or se (not too sure). Its dark blue with 17000 miles on a 54 plate, and then he can sell my 1.2 16v clio 53 reg which has done 25000 miles and has been modded to my taste and its my baby lol.

peoples advice on which car to keep or have please.

thanks

If you really like your car then why upgrade? The only thing thats appealing bout the Pug is that it'll go faster, stick wit your clio for a couple of more years then upgrade to a 182 :D

yeah, that was my intial plan, lol, but if i get the pug now then then surly in a few yrs time the pug with worth more therefore i would have more cash to get a 172/182 hehe.

also pictures of nice 307's would be nice. thanks

u reckon on standard wheels they look alright? hmmmm not sure. thanks for opinons so far guys, more would be great, thanks

Audi TT 3.2 V6
307s are a comfy drive, bit slugglish though tbh due to the weight...the doors feel as though they have lead weights in the bottom lol.

theyre a pleasent place to be in though, seats are very comfy, lots of toys etc...however ours wasnt very reliable once it got over 3 yrs old

Mitsubishi Colt
A mate had a 307 XSI, which after 2 1/2 years started giving him serious grief with the electronics and electricals.... was "fixed" every time, but started going whacky again just before 3 years old, so he canned it and bought an Altea. He's since had some contact from the next owner (via the dealer) who's asked for any details of the problems the car had.

Drove the car a couple of times myself, and for something that was supposed to be packing a bit of power, it felt slow, fat and not a patch on my Colt.

Avoid I say.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
11403_A_G.jpg

is that the pug colour?

if so - avoid avoid avoid