ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on buying a 182

My first post ... so hopefully this wont mess up!

Currently driving a black 1.4 16v (2003). Its nippy, and fast, even with 3 heavy mates sitting in it - pick-up at 3,500 revs is startling quick (for an old bloke like me - 36) but Ive just managed to lay my hands on 10 grand, and am looking to buy a 182.

I should be able to get one for that price secondhand - I cant afford any more than that, so I cant go brand new. I want one with the Cup packs on it. But what should I be looking for mileage wise? An 04 with about 7,000 miles?

Also, what colour? Love the Arctic Blue, but somebody else in the town has got one. Considering silver or racing blue, but not entirely convinced about racing blue, to be fair ... an acquired taste, I think. Plus, Id have to persuade my wife that its a nice colour!

Any advice or thoughts would be gratefully received!

buy whatever colour you like, doesnt matter what anyone else has! an 04 plate i would say anything below 10,000

Mini Cooper S sport

Yes, buy the colour you like the best - as above, youll be able to get an 04 for 10k or less privately. MIght have a few more than 7 thousand miles on it though.

Personally I LOVE racing blue as its the colour I went for (after some persuasion). The metallic colours look amazing too, check out the photos of liquid yellow and inferno in media, pics and video.

There was an arctic blue 182 for sale on here for £9000.