ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on head unit

Clio 182 FF
I'm looking to get a aftermarket head unit for my Clio 182. Firstly, what do I need to fit it? Do I need any sort of removal pins for the current unit? Cable adapter to plumb in the existing cables to new unit?

I'm looking to get a head unit that's iPod compatible via USB, and has Bluetooth for playing music from my iPhone and answering calls. Not looking to spend more than £100, less if possible. Does anyone have any recommendations on units?

Help needed
I'm looking to get a aftermarket head unit for my Clio 182. Firstly, what do I need to fit it? Do I need any sort of removal pins for the current unit? Cable adapter to plumb in the existing cables to new unit?

I'm looking to get a head unit that's iPod compatible via USB, and has Bluetooth for playing music from my iPhone and answering calls. Not looking to spend more than £100, less if possible. Does anyone have any recommendations on units?
Hi, as you have not had any replies, I will try and help a little. I'm not familiar with your car, but I would advise you look at an Alpine. I have fitted a few of these and the quality of sound is fantastic. They also offer iPod compatibility, so u can control the iPod through the head unit

Clio 182 FF
Thanks for the reply. I was looking at Alpine units, I'm also quite tempted by Pioneer. In fact Argos have one priced at £100 currently which looks like it has a lot of features for the money.

182FF
Shop around, you'll always find it cheaper else where than a major store..

There's a few that can be hooked up to the steering controls to maintain easy volume control.

Ive been looking at the same for my 182, use the search brings up a few hits on this.