ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket zorst improved fuel economy

tiTTy & SV650
I think my fuel economy around town is significantly better now with the blueflame on than it was standard.

a few scenarios:

a) my old zorst was fooked for longer than i thought and killing the car slowly.

b) the more free flowing exhaust is better for fuel economy

c) im driving slower around town cause its louder and I'm trying to avoid unwanted attention.

anyone else experienced better fuel economy with a new exhaust?

tiTTy & SV650
not a bad thing then lol sounds pretty nuts when i boot it when I want to make progress anyway.

Banana
Nice to hear you're enjoying the zorst Rory, I have never experienced better fuel economy with any aftermarket replacement on any car i've owned. If anything it made it worse lol.

tiTTy & SV650
i didnt even bother to ask, just got a blueflame instead as the oem system would have just rotted away again same as last time.

R35 GTR
what you getting? I was at 23mpg last week, with a bit of careful driving and vpower its up to 30, gonna be stripping the car out to get in the high 30s hopefully.:clown:

tiTTy & SV650
31mpg average its sitting at, usually its about 21 average in and around town for me.

I consistently get 36 - 37mpg on long drives but I dont wanna start a what MPG thread