ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AHHH I Hate Headlights

P

phill172

:mad: So a couple a months ago my passenger side Xenon packed up....
after forking out a fair bit of money I managed to get two brand new ones from a Renault specailist as it was about half the price that Renault had qouted...

Drove through a rather large puddle today...unavoidable on the dual carridgeway...it was ethier puddle or eating the rear end of a Focus...

So yea...again passenger side headlight xenon does not work yet again and the headlight is more steamed up then a old mans glasses in a brothel...

Anyone had the same...any fixes???

Thanks

:mad: So a couple a months ago my passenger side Xenon packed up....
after forking out a fair bit of money I managed to get two brand new ones from a Renault specailist as it was about half the price that Renault had qouted...

Drove through a rather large puddle today...unavoidable on the dual carridgeway...it was ethier puddle or eating the rear end of a Focus...

So yea...again passenger side headlight xenon does not work yet again and the headlight is more steamed up then a old mans glasses in a brothel...

Anyone had the same...any fixes???

Thanks

Strip it down dry it out and hope it works else new computer most likly.