ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air con system pressure sensor

LY FF182
Since bending my air con rad at Bedford in March and removing it and the pipe work around the bay, I've been getting an eml on so code read it today. The pressure sensor in the air con is throwing a fault.

what do people normally do with this sensor when you delete air con?

I have a fault code since removing the air con too. Will the Aircon pressure sensor throw and EML or will it just be a fault stored on the ECU which can be ignored?

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I have a fault code since removing the air con too. Will the Aircon pressure sensor throw and EML or will it just be a fault stored on the ECU which can be ignored?

Good use of the search tool!

It will just be stored on the ECU, doesn't throw a light up. I ran mine unplugged for a while without any indication on the dash.

Good use of the search tool!

It will just be stored on the ECU, doesn't throw a light up. I ran mine unplugged for a while without any indication on the dash.

Got to keep things tidy on the forum ;)

Ah cool thanks mate, that's good to know. Do you know if there's a way you can remove it from the list of fault codes or would it have to be removed from the map?