ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag Light

What triggers the airbag light?
it must be one of the wires too the clocks, the orange wire that comes from the srs module only controls the seatbelt light?
so somewhere going into the clocks must be a trigger wire, and it's probably triggered by either +/-
It doesn't come from the srs module either, as i've chased all the wires and removed the entire system.

Anyone any idea

Or better still i'm looking for a wiring diagram for the Clio 182

Cheers
Chris

172 Race Car
They dont have bulbs, they are led's soldered directly to the circuit board. Take the clocks apart and either paint over the led or snap it off the board, easy

You rough Pikey's :rasp:

Sounds like that's what i'll be doing then, still like too find which the trigger wire is though :)

Chris

172 Race Car
I cut the whole loom out from airbag unit to the main loom and it turned the light off. Im not sure but i think if you bare back all the wires there maybe two wires joined together that could be it

Ph 1 172
its a loose connection from waht i gather from to cables under neath the seat..... alot of people have put a resistor on it and fixed the problem! there used to be a guide on here somewhere

172 Race Car
^?

I think you have misunderstood, the op wants to know how to turn off the light as he has NO airbags at all