ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag Resistor for seats

I've searched and searched, but can't find answer. Does anyone know where to connect the resistors on the drivers side plug to stop the airbag light coming on ? I've done passenger side fine, but can't seem to do the drivers side with the main plug ? And the pics have disappeared off the guide.
Also how do I stop the seatbelt not plugged in light from coming on ?

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
To stop the seatbelt warning coming on bridge the two wires underneath the larger hole on grey connector under seat

PH2 RS172
are you just repairing them because of dodgy plugs? i removed the plugs and resoldered the wires together, job done no need for resistors

seatbelt light is easy, undo the star screws on the belt clip and youll see a metal clip thats touching together. the idea is that when the belt clips in it splits the connection turning the light off. simply bend the pins away from each other so that they never touch. job

are you just repairing them because of dodgy plugs? i removed the plugs and resoldered the wires together, job done no need for resistors

seatbelt light is easy, undo the star screws on the belt clip and youll see a metal clip thats touching together. the idea is that when the belt clips in it splits the connection turning the light off. simply bend the pins away from each other so that they never touch. job
I've fitted sparco seats so need the resistors to stop the lights in dashboard.
I've sorted the seatbelt light and the black plug, I just can't figure out the grey one ?
If I cut the plugs off and use will it work ?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Get someone with Clip to program them out? £20 and no need for bodges under the seat.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Nope one each side. Choc block is what I used to connect the resistor to the wiring... I tried just jamming them in first but it kept intermittently failing.

I cut and soldered mine with heatshrink and all that jazz so it looks fairly decent. Poking a resistor in a connector always seemed a bit dodgy to me.
But which wires was it ? I'm stuck on the the drivers seat grey connector. There's about 8 wires