ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Meet Pics

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Theres no undeclared mods...honest! Just an ITG panel and trusty old R-Sport ECU. I never really thought it made that much difference...but it seems it might do afterall eh?!?

Was a top day...thanks TomS for organising, thanks Clarkie for allowing us to use your own private "testing" facility.

Once valentines day is out of the way Ill get my few short video clips up...should be by the end of the week...and youll all be able to laugh at my complete lack of control :p

Ill say it once more Clarkie...we HAVE to do that again...mid summer...warm, and (hopefully) mud free.

Vee dub

Clio-chris - I think some of us cleaned them before the event, but they still got plastered in mud! lol

Yeah thanks to everyone that turned up, would really like to do that again in the summer time.

Cheers to Tucks, Mark, Clarkie, Ben and Pete for the spins! :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

was a good day, theres only one pic of my motor, dam it...

yeah cheers tom and clarkie for organising it, even if iwas lost for half the morning.

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 14 February 2005

thanks TomS for organising, thanks Clarkie for allowing us to use your own private "testing" facility.

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 14 February 2005

yeah cheers tom and clarkie for organising it
:cry:

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 14 February 2005

thanks TomS for organising, thanks Clarkie for allowing us to use your own private "testing" facility.

AND FUBAR..............

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 14 February 2005

yeah cheers tom and clarkie for organising it
:cry:

Mk1 172 Exclusive No.17

^^ He must of been scared of the mighty Exclusive revving away next to him :D

Loving the pictures everyone.

It was such a great day and cant wait for the next one.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

So,So,So good yesterday was!Glad you like the Williy Fubar,Was chuffed with the way it went yesterday. Nice pic you got Pete of it,that was with Saz18(sarah) driving it,gheesh shes quick(1.31),and I know she had a gr8 day too.Clarkie your a star.

Do we have a list of the overall times?

Wish i could have stayed for the drag runs but i didnt even get back to MK until nearly 9pm :( and that was leaving the airfield at 4!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Quote: Originally posted by Listerofsmeg on 14 February 2005

Do we have a list of the overall times?

Wish i could have stayed for the drag runs but i didnt even get back to MK until nearly 9pm :( and that was leaving the airfield at 4!
You and the skoob were quickest:mad:! Someones got a list,it will be appear later m8.Thanks for coming along!

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 14 February 1956
we wont mention Day stalling HIS OWN car at the start of the drag......TWICE!!;)

I dont do drag races...

I prefer corners ;)

Tucks,

It was great fun mate, agree with the weather thing though, but thats the first time ive EVER got my car sideways.....was a cool feeling :)

shame i got a cracked windscreen on the way home though :(

Ta for having me along.

Neil.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Ive got everyones times scribbled down - too busy at work to post them today - and *ahem* got some husbandly duties to take care of tonight.

Ill stick times up with my vids tomorrow or Wednesday.

Is everyone happy to have their times posted up?

If not PM me.

clio v6

Ill say it once more Clarkie...we HAVE to do that again...mid summer...warm, and (hopefully) mud free.

MUD FREE!!! that would take all the fun out of it... i like getting the V totally sideways!!:cool:

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

What can i say iam absolutly gutted

She will return!

really wanted to come to this!

keep your eyes posted! muha muhaha............muhahahahahahahahhaha

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Zmaster2k on 14 February 2005

What can i say iam absolutly gutted

She will return!

really wanted to come to this!

keep your eyes posted! muha muhaha............muhahahahahahahahhaha

feel for ya mate!!! you will be there for the next one i am sure:)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by clarkiev6 on 14 February 2005

MUD FREE!!! that would take all the fun out of it... i like getting the V totally sideways!!:cool:
There is that I suppose...was good fun, if a little scary, getting the Cup a bit crossed up at 85+mph (until it finally came round on me :oops:)!

clio v6

looks like we could do another in april.... ill check with the owners and see whats available.........

give everyone time to save a tenner....lol

clio v6

Ive got everyones times scribbled down - too busy at work to post them today - and *ahem* got some husbandly duties to take care of tonight.

Ill stick times up with my vids tomorrow or Wednesday.

Is everyone happy to have their times posted up?

If not PM me.

NO SCOOBIES TIME THO......... I HATE SCOOOBIES........

i only did one lap in my car.... so post away!

we should have timed the drags.. im better at them cos my suspension dont like corners :oops:

Vee dub

The drags were the best bit, i can still see the Tucks vs Tom valver/willy drag in slow motion, thinking im going to keep up then 3rd gear comes..... vroooom :eek: lol

I took it easy on my first lap and only lap, bet Pete in the 1.4 Cup beat me :D

clio v6

my clutch was smelling a bit... so i didnt do any drags... did about 6 laps of the cicuit tho... takin peeps for a demo run!!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Nother meet in April, im deffinatly there!

Had such a great time dont know what to mention. Im sure I can improve on my lap time, give some of the 172s a run for there money ;)

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 14 February 2005

Nother meet in April, im deffinatly there!

Had such a great time dont know what to mention. Im sure I can improve on my lap time, give some of the 172s a run for there money ;)

you small engine guys did the clios proud mate.... pmsl at the effort you all put in .. engines where screamin....superb!!

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 14 February 2005 at 3:19pm]