ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Meet Pics

about could mean ne thing mate!!!

....so ne dates set 4 the summer yet?

i have a banging sore throat 2day, should of wrapped up warmer! even had 2 take the day off work! but it was worth it! hopefully shouldnt be windy, so us laydees can do some sunbathing, lol!

you cant catch a cold from the cold (y)

anyway sounds like people are jumping ahead a bit, just wait and see wait clarkie says

and doc fox, youd be better off going to a nearby track day to be honest!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Yep,nowt has been sorted yet.This only all took place on sunday!....Its just been mentioned that it will happen again sometime. Dc Fox,330 miles each way!?:eek:

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 16 February 2005

sounds like it doesnt it

tom you off today aswell mate, uni life is hard isnt it

lol - yep!

Tis a hard life

lol it might work out alot cheaper but where is there to go really? i cant really see a 1.2 cutting of 2hours lol but maybe we cud try. well i dnt mind traveling will be a gud drive im sure. joeldee is from up here so he might come. but hwere is tehre to go up north what tracks are there? there is york airstrip isnt there? anyone for Redline TOTB4 in august? went last year was amazing!

Id be up for it :D

where abouts are you plattsy?

theres fairly regular organised track days at elvington

BUT: there is LOADS of old airfields around so if we wanted to do our own thing it would just be a case of finding the owner, a few cones and a quarter mile tape measure :D

what you think?

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by cliochick on 17 February 2005

surely it would be alot simpler mate, if u organised a more local airfield & have ur own posse of members go???

there must be 1 near you guys...

im organising one now im going to fone elvington up today in york get a price for the day and see what days are available, ive made a post in the meetings section. all welcome

clio v6

as we got another track day on may 1st i thought i would put this one back up top for those who are considering coming to the next one...

it was a superb day and you could go round the track as many times as you want... so great value.

you can share the cost with 1 other passenger as well £15.00 per car... £7.50 each if you prefer.

didnt realise all the pics would be gone!!!:p

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 01 March 2005 at 11:53am]

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 01 March 2005 at 12:07pm]